Facebook Ads Are Being Probed for Housing Discrimination
The state of New York launched its own investigation as the social media giant's advertising tools continue to face more allegations.
- Realtor® Expands Online Listings with NYC Agreement
- Inside Laura and George W Bush's Breezy Texas Ranch House
- Farmland Boom Shows Signs of Cooling
- Commercial Outlook Is Solid If Unspectacular
- 10 Priciest Markets for Renters
- Son Vacates Parents' Home Under Court Order
- Uptick in REO Short Sales to Re Emerge?
- Investor Acquires St Petersburg Multifamily Portfolio
- 7 Ways New FHA Loan Limits Might Affect Homebuyers in 2014
- Inland Private Capital Corp Sells 272 Unit Bradenton Apts