Is ‘Modern' Overused in Property Descriptions?
The term has different meanings for different clientele, and it could be confusing potential buyers.
- Agent Urges Public to Deface His Bus Ads
- Where the Owner Doesn't Live in the Home
- Ellen Page Lists Studio City Home at $105 Million
- Give Your Buyers Bragging Rights
- Eagle Plaza Shopping Center Trades for $23M
- ‘Bank of Mom and Dad' Funds Young Renters
- 5 Problems Uncovered in Home Inspections
- Keith Richards Gets Some Shelter in $105 Million Penthouse
- Looking for a home in Berlin or Budapest? Prepare to pay more
- Owners Appraisers See Opinions Inch Closer