Are Airbnbs Good for a Neighborhood?
Short-term rental properties are popping up in more neighborhoods across the country as homeowners look to cash in on an extra income stream.
- Report: Affordability Problem Is Worsening
- How One Association Fights Private Listings
- Home Sales Surge to 18 Month High
- Detroit housing rebounds but don't pop the champagne
- The First Cities to Get 5G
- Lew Capital Group Pays $8M for Clarion Inn ' Suites
- Mortgage Rates Sink Lower This Week
- New Reverse Mortgage Rules Won't Hinder May December Romance
- Zillow Mortgages: 30 Year Rate Pushes Past 4% Briefly
- This Room May Greatly Affect Your Sales Price