Are Airbnbs Good for a Neighborhood?
Short-term rental properties are popping up in more neighborhoods across the country as homeowners look to cash in on an extra income stream.
- Helping Clients Who've Inherited a House
- Agents Rank ‘Best Places to Work' in Real Estate
- Developing Affordable Housing for Millennials
- Mortgage Rates Near All Time Lows
- Moderate Income Workers Struggle to Afford Housing
- 10 most expensive places to raise a family in the US
- High Court: Cities Can Sue Banks Using Fair Housing Act
- Rents Are Rising and Not Only in Pricey San Francisco
- Should Bubble Fears Be Renewed?
- Turnaround Likely for First Timers in 2015