Your Clients Can Be Fined for Poor Home Maintenance
Cities and homeowners associations can punish homeowners for failing to perform these four crucial tasks.
- Would Be Sellers Appear Ready to Boost Inventory
- 2016 Election: REALTORS® Positioned for Success
- Diplomas More Important Than Debt?
- Surging Demand for Apartments
- Sales Contracts Soften on Inventory Woes
- Marriott Launching Home Sharing Platform to Compete With Airbnb
- Warning signs in the housing market aren't hurting Zillow
- Mortgage Applications Flat Rates Stall
- Housing Experts: Finance Guarantee Is Key to Mortgage Reform
- More Millennials Turn to Bank of Mom Dad