New Niche in Cohousing For LGBT Seniors
A supportive cohousing community focusing on seniors who identify as LGBT—the first of its kind—is set to open in Durham, N.C., in April 2020.
- Mortgage Rates Hold at Yearly Low This Week
- Help Buyers Deal With Kitchen Compromises
- Entire Town for Sale for $399K
- 6 Outdated Features in Your Clients' Homes
- Return Buyers: Housing's Next Boom
- The Top Choice for 2020 Color of the Year
- Are Airbnbs Good for a Neighborhood?
- Borrowers Lock in Loans as Rates Surge
- When Homebuyers Insist on Spending the Night
- YouFit Old Time Pottery Sign Leases Totaling 80000 SF in Largo