UK Firm Purplebricks Exits US Market After 2 Years
The brokerage says it's shuttering its stateside offices due to lower-than-expected revenues and refocusing on business in the United Kingdom.
- FHFA: Loan Limits Mostly the Same for 2016
- Income Gap in US Widens Post Recession
- Build More Homes or Else Get Fined?
- The Worst Real Estate Advice Your Clients Hear
- Technology Is Changing How Homes Look
- Where Foreclosure Deals Can Still Be Found
- Long Term Flood Insurance Reforms Win Support of House Committee
- Wells Fargo to Pay $1B Over Rate Lock Ins
- Brokerage Turns Blog Into News Site
- Kings Crossing Shopping Center Sold for $14M