UK Firm Purplebricks Exits US Market After 2 Years
The brokerage says it's shuttering its stateside offices due to lower-than-expected revenues and refocusing on business in the United Kingdom.
- Who Pays the Highest Property Taxes?
- Mortgage Rates Tick Up on Fed Chair's Comments
- Report: Buyers Are Putting More Money Down
- Yes It's Still More Affordable to Buy Than Rent
- 3 Tips for Selling a Small Kitchen
- Before and After: Kitchen Combines Intimacy and Openness
- Room of the Day: A Breezy Midcentury Style That Travels Well
- Poll Shows Growing Distrust Among Neighbors
- Lowe's to Close All 99 Orchard Hardware Stores
- Win Online Audiences This Cyber Monday