This Housing Trend May Radically Change Neighborhoods
Oregon is the latest to loosen single-family zoning laws to pave the way for more homebuilding. Critics argue these laws are destroying neighborhoods.
- Mortgage rates jump post election
- FICO to Lenders: Don't Shrug Off Borrowers With Low Credit Scores
- Design Challenge: A Comfy Room Built Around a Snake Habitat
- Will Exurbs and Suburbs Merge?
- Top 10 Greenest Cities in the US
- Video: What Consumers Want From You
- Advantage: Home Buyers?
- Single Family Rentals Edge Out Apartments
- NFL Coach Lists Texas Size Mansion for $349 Million
- Sizing Up Garages By Region