Statewide PSA Warns Real Estate Scams Put You at Risk
The growing threat of wire fraud in housing transactions is prompting the Utah Division of Real Estate to warn the public.
- Contract Signings Would Be Higher If…
- How ‘Green' Is Your City?
- Survey: Gov't Shutdown Deflating Housing Optimism
- For Sale: Faye Dunaway's Art Deco Duplex
- Report: Homes Became Less Affordable in Q1 2019
- Saglo Development Corporation Pays $825 Million for Florida ' Waters Shopping Center
- 3 Ways to Make More Friends on Social Media
- 5 Strategic Ways for Millennials to Save Money
- 6 Reasons Why a Housing Crash Isn't Likely
- Passco Pays $497M for Pearce at Pavilion Property on Pavilion Palms