Statewide PSA Warns Real Estate Scams Put You at Risk
The growing threat of wire fraud in housing transactions is prompting the Utah Division of Real Estate to warn the public.
- Foreclosed Home Owners Return to Market
- Best Places to Snag a Single Family Rental
- Facebook Gets More Emotional with ‘Reactions'
- More proof that kids rule the family
- The Real Reason People Moved Last Year
- MONEY's best places to live in America
- Housing Affordability: ‘It's at a Crisis Level'
- More Reason to Brag About a City's Walkability
- Renovations Homeowners Are Eyeing This Year
- Your Sellers May Need Reality Check on Price