Contingent Offers May Not Hurt You As Much
A new analysis finds that these offers might be less threatening to a sale.
- Neighbor Spats Online May Cost You Deals
- Creative Realty Buys Cortez Plaza Apts in Bradenton
- The Trendiest Color for Home Tech
- 4 Things Home Inspectors Don't Often Check
- Features Home Buyers Want the Least
- Most Millennials Compromise for Housing
- Cities Use Demolition to Fight Blight
- Cities Offer Cash to Lure Relocation Buyers
- 20 Markets With Strongest Kickoff to 2017
- Berkshire Named ‘Real Estate Brand of the Year'