Survey: Potential Gen Z Buyers Prefer Diverse Neighborhoods
It's the first generation in American history to show such a strong preference for less homogeny where they live, according to a Homes.com report.
- Preparing for Hurricane Season Includes Filling These Financial Gaps
- Hackers Access Data on Thousands of Loans
- Buyers Getting Picky Over Big Apartment Offerings
- 1 in 4 Adults Have Moved for Love Any Regrets?
- Why Buyers Need to Buy That New Home Now
- Rustic Cottage Design Gets a Modern Makeover
- 5 Ways to Raise the Value of Your Listing
- Registries Help Link Harvey Victims to Housing
- 6 Reasons Why a Housing Crash Isn't Likely
- Twitter to Stop Counting Links Photos in 140 Limit