Survey: Potential Gen Z Buyers Prefer Diverse Neighborhoods
It's the first generation in American history to show such a strong preference for less homogeny where they live, according to a Homes.com report.
- Mortgage Company Touts 8 Day Closings
- For Sale: Glass House With an Ocean View From Every Room
- Refinancers Drive Upswing in Loan Demand
- What $2 million buys around the world
- Can Homes Be Protected Against Storm Surges?
- CoStar's People of Note (Apr 7)
- Brexit bust? London home prices fall for 1st time in 8 years
- CoStar's People of Note (July 5 11)
- CoStar's People of Note (Nov 10) TCN Taps Glass for Regional Leadership Lee ' Associates Recruits Salmon in NYC
- SF Targets Teachers With Cheaper Housing