Duo in Custody After Burglary Spree at Open Houses
Two people have been charged in connection with a series of burglaries at open houses throughout California—possibly stretching from Los Angeles to San Francisco.
- 2014 Expected to Have Strong Finish
- March's Hot List: The 20 Top Performers
- Where Millennials Won't Leave the Nest
- Owners of Larger Homes More Likely to Expand
- Latest Unemployment Drop May Boost Housing
- Young Buyers Face Investor Competition
- Mortgage Rates Dip Below 4% Threshold
- Your rent's about to get even higher
- NAR Commits to Big Data Analysis With New Hire
- Are Pokémons Your Listing's Selling Point?