Mortgage Rates Haven't Been This Low Since 2016
For the seventh time in the last nine weeks, the 30-year fixed-rate mortgage dropped, reaching the lowest average since November 2016.
- Top Budget Busters in Home Remodeling Projects
- Google Rebrands Itself as 'Alphabet'
- Banks Scale Back on Crucial Step in Home Buying
- 13 Years After 911: TRIA Reauthorization Lingers
- Creative Ways to Replace That Crumbling Concrete Patio
- Housing markets where cash is king
- Create a Strong Customer Service Culture
- In The Pipeline: CoStar Development ' Construction News for Sept 29 Oct 5
- Millennials Fuel 2016's Hottest ZIP Codes
- Top Atlanta Creative Office Developers Merge to Expand Across Sun Belt