Mortgage Rates Haven't Been This Low Since 2016
For the seventh time in the last nine weeks, the 30-year fixed-rate mortgage dropped, reaching the lowest average since November 2016.
- Kardashians Rent in Southhampton for Summer Reality Show
- Falling Rates Spur Loan Demand in Latest Week
- More 'Whisper Listings' Than Ever Before?
- 6 Tips for Hosting an Open House in Winter
- Brokers Livestream Florence's Mayhem
- DTZ Hires Liss to Lead East Coast Offices
- Need Remodeling Tips? Consult Your Smartphone
- Owning a Home Is Still Very Desirable
- Gen Z Expected to Make Big Splash in Housing
- Existing Home Sales Reach Highest Pace Since February '07