Gap Widens Between What Buyers Want What's for Sale
If you're hearing buyers complain about the types of homes for sale, you're not alone.
- Carrollwood Station Sold for $301M
- A 10 Year Housing Surge on the Horizon?
- See How Partnering With CORT Can Add Value for You and Your Clients
- 3 Challenges Still Facing the Housing Market
- New Home Building Dominated by Multifamily
- Beachwold Residential Secures $543M Refi
- Zero Down Mortgage Offered for Doctors
- How Sellers' Needs Differ By Generation
- Where You'll Have the Most Annoying Neighbors
- Construction Spending Dipped in June