Greater Affordability Revives Pending Home Sales
Contract signings were up in May, a sign that lower borrowing costs are bringing home buyers back to the market.
- Home prices are sky high but mortgages are still cheap
- Commercial Sale Breaks Online Auction Record
- 8 Ways to Beef Up Your Safety Knowledge
- Tool Pinpoints Rural Underserved Properties
- Newcomers Emerge on April's Hottest Housing Market List
- Rising Mortgage Rates Nip at Loan Demand
- Baby Boomers Love Cities Too
- Why You Shouldn't Ignore Listings Without Photos
- Gov't Shutdown Having Lingering Effects on Confidence
- Are you getting priced out of your housing market?