Incomes Needed to Buy a Home in Every Part of America
In the nation's most expensive areas, you'll need to be in the top 20% to 30% of household earners to afford a median-priced home.
- Basements Less Common in New Builds
- New Homes Continue Downsizing Trend
- Upbeat Scorecard Ushers Housing Finance Reform
- Mortgage Rates Sink Lower This Week
- Why New Home Buyers May See Longer Waits
- Construction Spending Dipped in June
- Can a Mortgage Rate Buy Down Save a Deal?
- Why Homebuyers Need to Act Now
- Why adults are embracing communal living
- Publix Acquires Bayshore Gardens Shopping Center