Is the Trade War Making Chinese Buyers Skittish?
Investors from China have been the U.S.'s most frequent international real estate buyer. But current circumstances may be causing them to pull back.
- Economists Revise Housing Forecasts
- CoStar's People of Note (July 26 Aug 1)
- Pollack Shores Assembles Tampa Industrial Sites for Multifamily Redevelopment
- 66M Homes at Risk of Hurricane Storm Surge
- Zillow Mortgage Marketplace: 30 Year Fixed Rise Slightly
- USAA Renews 50000 SF Lease in Tampa
- 6 Ways to Become a YouTube Star
- Hidden Home Fire Dangers That Lurk
- Boost Your Business With Diverse Markets
- Mortgage Applications Drop as Borrowing Costs Rise