Is the Trade War Making Chinese Buyers Skittish?
Investors from China have been the U.S.'s most frequent international real estate buyer. But current circumstances may be causing them to pull back.
- NAR Answers Questions About ‘Instant Offers'
- Signs Now Point to a ‘Sustainable' Recovery
- 10 most expensive cities in the world
- How Will Higher Rates Affect Housing?
- Spooky Household Noises That You Should Investigate
- How Much Should You Save to Buy a House?
- Why the All Cash Buyer Still Rules the Real Estate Market
- Case Shiller: Home Prices Gain in July at Slower Pace
- 4 Ways to Get Your Finances in Order
- Is ‘Fine' Just Another Four Letter Word?