10 Projects That Blow Fixer Uppers' Budgets
Many homeowners say they're drawn to fixer-uppers to save money. But these homes often end up draining owners' money.
- Why Seniors Are Taking the Heat for the Housing Shortage
- Fading FSBOs: More Sellers Admit They Need You
- Priciest Home in the US Sells for $238M
- 4 Things You Really Wish Your Sellers Knew
- Spike in New Home Sales 'Negate' Interest Rate Trouble?
- Dalfen America Sells Fountain Oaks Business Center
- CoStar's People of Note (July 26 Aug 1)
- Google Plans to Invest $13B In Real Estate
- Latest Realtor® Ad Takes Jab at Zillow
- CBRE Arranges $148M Financing for Portfolio of 17 Properties