More Owners Are Coming But There's Not Enough Housing
A noticeable shift away from renting has started and more households are forming. But production is failing to keep pace, a new report notes.
- Starter Homes May Be Coming Back After All
- 10 States Facing the Highest Foreclosure Rates
- Some Rent to Own Agreements Questioned
- Should Buyers Make Offers on Multiple Homes at Once?
- 10 Best Cities for Family Home Buyers
- Realtor® Scores Goal as NHL Team Sponsor
- Homes Are Aging and That's a Big Problem a New Report Warns
- Why Your Listing Is Being Ignored
- RealOp Investments Pays $203M for Bay West Commerce Park
- Housing Affordability Plummets to 10 Year Low