Privacy Concerns Mount Over Hidden Sales Prices
In about a dozen nondisclosure states, the amount of a home purchase isn't made public.
- Selling the Subdivision: What's Typical?
- Watch Out for Deed Restrictions
- Julián Castro: Obama's housing chief wants to talk about the middle class not politics
- Apartment Boom Shows Signs of Cooling
- Camden Property Trust Sells 444 Unit Tampa Woods Apts
- CliftonLarsonAllen LLP Leases 12000 SF in Tampa City Center
- Many Baby Boomers Plan to Move Again
- Where Homes Sold the Fastest in February
- The Big Down Payment Myth
- Bargains Await Those Willing to Commute