Privacy Concerns Mount Over Hidden Sales Prices
In about a dozen nondisclosure states, the amount of a home purchase isn't made public.
- Agent Fined Nearly $3K for Profuse Signage
- Mortgage closing costs soar more than 20% in some states
- How a Real Estate Agent Who Knows VA Loans Can Save Vet Thousands
- Buyers Getting Picky Over Big Apartment Offerings
- Build More Homes or Else Get Fined?
- Flood Insurance Extension Likely But Reforms Elusive
- Surprise Tops Owners' List of Needed Features
- 6 of the Costliest Home Remodeling Mistakes
- Judge Your Popularity: Google+ Adds Page Views to Profiles
- 5 Hints at the Future of Home Design