Remodeling Clients Who Put Style Over Function Hurt Resale
The era of real estate-focused reality television is encouraging too many homeowners to put aesthetics first, which may make it harder to sell in the future, experts say.
- Tampa East Industrial Building Trades
- These Real Estate Markets Are Getting Very Hot
- Could Your City's Next Traffic Lane Go to Texting Pedestrians?
- CoStar's People of Note (Jan 25 31)
- Want a cheap mortgage? Move to these states
- You Know You're Ready to Sell Your Home When
- Freddie: Housing Market Stuck in a Rut
- Home Prices Rise in February Despite Weaker Sales
- With International Clients It's Less About Money
- RealtyTrac: Top 10 Beach Town Housing Markets