Remodeling Clients Who Put Style Over Function Hurt Resale
The era of real estate-focused reality television is encouraging too many homeowners to put aesthetics first, which may make it harder to sell in the future, experts say.
- Latest Luxe Amenity? Panic Rooms
- Should Google+ Be Part of Your Marketing?
- This Minority Group Is Creating a Buying Boom
- Buyers Getting Picky Over Big Apartment Offerings
- Bank Aims to Boost Hispanic Home Ownership
- For the First Time in Weeks Rates Move Lower
- Down Payments Jump to Record Highs
- NYC Sheds Some Secrecy in Luxury Real Estate
- A More Efficient Home This Thanksgiving
- Are Buyers Too Afraid of Mortgage Rejection?