Citibank to Pay $78M to Settle Escrow Account Complaints
The bank will reimburse thousands of California homeowners over a legal dispute involving unpaid, overdue interest on escrow accounts.
- Study: Buying Trumps Renting in Most Places
- Watkins Realty Buys The Lakes at Port Richey Apts
- Borrowers Make Fewer Late Payments
- Survey: When Holiday Decor Goes Too Far
- For Sale: 'Real Housewife' Vicki Gunvalson's Redone Home
- The Housing Market Is Outperforming
- Is Largest US Home Builder Pulling Back?
- These Words Can Help a Listing Sell Faster
- ‘Nonbanks' Emerge as Top Lenders for Home Buyers
- Have You Noticed? The Housing Market Is Starting to Look Brighter