A $125M Home—With No Front Door
An unusual property called the “Haus Gables” in Atlanta has hit the market—but potential buyers will have to figure out how to get inside.
- Imagine School at Palmer Ranch Sold for $102M
- Adheris Leases 11000 SF in Tampa
- Zillow Agrees to Buy Rival Trulia for $35 Billion
- What Smart People Will Never Utter at Work
- Wells Fargo Tops Profit Expectations
- Loan Activity Constrained by Prices Inventory
- Low Rates Spark Big Rush to Refinance
- In The Pipeline: CoStar Development ' Construction News for March 25 March 31
- It's a Good Time to Lock in Mortgage Rates
- Should You Hire a Fee Management Company?