Emerging Buyer's Market Lifts Home Sales in May
“The purchasing power to buy a home has been bolstered by falling mortgage rates, and buyers are responding,” says NAR's chief economist.
- Shutdown Over? The Impact on Real Estate
- Facebook: Our Ad Metrics Are Wrong
- Study: Greener Neighborhoods Make for Healthier Babies
- ‘A Test Drive for Tiny House Living'
- Guess What This Steamy Video Is Really Selling
- US Dominates Global List for Affordability
- Home Flipping Slowdown Could Be Temporary Report Says
- Beachwold Secures $268M for Acquisition
- Market Trend: Tampa St Petersburg's Retail Deliveries Construction and Inventory
- Why Every Agent Needs a Tablet