Emerging Buyer's Market Lifts Home Sales in May
“The purchasing power to buy a home has been bolstered by falling mortgage rates, and buyers are responding,” says NAR's chief economist.
- Deadline Fast Approaching for 2013 CoStar Power Broker Awards!
- Ringling Square Sold for $115M
- Market a Home When the Garden Is Fullest
- Calculator for Buyers: Purchase Now or Save More?
- Zac Efron Puts Historic Midcentury Home on the Market
- For Sale: Rocky Mountain Retreat Is Part Cabin Part Palace
- Watch List (March 16) IRET Doubling Down on Multifamily in Oil Shocked Upper Midwest
- 'American Dream Builders' Victorian Before and After
- Following Weeks of Declines Rates Tick Up
- CoStar's People of Note (Dec 4)