Mortgage Rates Continue to Hover Near 2 Year Lows
Lower mortgage rates are proving to be a boon to home shoppers this summer.
- Detroit Moves to 'Foreclose on Everything'
- Market Trend: Tampa St Petersburg Industrial Vacancy Decreases to 76%
- Inventory Crunch Over? More Sellers Jump In
- A Good Sign? Household Formation on the Rise
- Hoarding Is a Selling Agent's Nemesis
- Quirky Trend Could Save You From Buying the Wrong House
- 4 Ways to Capture More International Business
- Mortgage Rates Post Biggest Jump in Nearly a Year
- HUD Clarifies: DACA Recipients Aren't Eligible for FHA Mortgages
- Freddie Tests Less Stringent Loan Program