Do Aging Appliances Mean a Lower Asking Price?
On the contrary, says one expert: Since buyers will always negotiate, give both sides wiggle room to negotiate.
- Buyers May Find Relief in Cooling Housing Market
- Realogy Alleges ‘Unfair Business Practices' in Lawsuit Against Compass
- Despite Dropping Rates Loan Demand Softens
- Take Appreciation Lessons From Warren Buffett
- Inventory Woes Drain Momentum
- Watch: Real Estate Agent vs Rattlesnake
- When It's Time to Increase Your List Price
- Builders Cater to the Move Up Buyer
- Luxury Market Takes Larger Chunk of Sales
- Home Sellers Are Pocketing More Money