Do Aging Appliances Mean a Lower Asking Price?
On the contrary, says one expert: Since buyers will always negotiate, give both sides wiggle room to negotiate.
- Mortgage Rates Dip to Lowest in Month But…
- Texas Architects Will Soon Be Fingerprinted
- MG3 Carrollwood LLC Pays $87M for West Village Commons
- Keller Williams Reaches New Milestone
- Help Clients Cozy Up Their Space
- 6 Ways to Become a YouTube Star
- How Much House Can Millennials Afford?
- Real Estate Investors' Top 10 Mistakes
- Half of all renters can't afford the rent
- Where Home Sales Save Seniors Financially