Ben Carson Takes Aim at Single Family Zoning
The HUD secretary says that more cities need to consider following Minneapolis' example and phase out single-family zoning to increase housing supply.
- Homes here are selling for 32% above asking
- Housing's Big Thorn: Student Loan Debt?
- Survey: Save for 3 Years for a Down Payment
- What Makes a City Smart?
- Rents Are Growing the Most in Small Markets
- Are Pokémons Your Listing's Selling Point?
- Why Mansions Become Meth Labs
- Zillow Attempts to Sue NAR and Move Inc
- Commercial Properties See Major Tax Hikes
- NAR Urges Congress: Act on Flood Insurance Fast