Watch Out First Time Buyers: ‘Mom and Pop' Investors Are Swooping In
Home purchasing activity among investors has reached the highest level in the past two decades, and investors are giving first-time home buyers some serious competition.
- 10 Ways to Make Moving Easier
- Will Driverless Cars Affect Change in Home Values?
- The Trending Kitchen Styles in Remodels
- Boomers Are Getting Stuck With a McMansion
- CoStar Market Insights: Sales Activity of Existing Multifamily Properties Across Florida Focusing on Value Add Renovations to Increase Rents While New Product Continues Flying Off Shelves in South Florida
- Wells Fargo Admits to More Than 500 Wrongful Foreclosures
- Selling This Building Is No Picnic
- Townhome Demand Remains Sluggish
- LGBT Say Discrimination Fears Keep Them From Buying
- New home sales surge 25% in October