Agents Annoyed by Buyers Wanting Celebrity Treatment
“Sometimes I want to say, ‘Nobody cares!'” one real estate pro confesses about her client's request to have the same secrecy in a home purchase as a famous person.
- Bruce Willis Drops Price on Idaho Mansion Again
- Viewpoint: Will FICO Score Changes Sink Real Estate Market?
- These 20 Housing Markets Are Heating Up
- Loan Demand Barely Budges
- Driverless Cars Could Fuel An Exurb Boom
- Where Underwater Homes Haven't Dried Up
- Board Curbs Appraiser Requirements
- Praedium Graystar Sell Aventine Apts for $443M
- Do You Suffer from Nomophobia?
- NAR Directors '#039;Green Light'#039; Realtor® Expansion