Closed Churches Are Being Saved Transformed Into Homes
A former place of worship can be difficult to market, but some buyers are being drawn to call it home.
- Mortgage Rates Edge Back Down in Latest Survey
- Donald Trump sells Manhattan penthouse for $21 million
- 3 Tips for Refreshing Your Client Service Skills
- Zillow Mortgage Marketplace: 30 Year Rate Dips Below 4%
- Where Investors Get the Biggest Returns
- Wells Fargo: Housing Recovery at a ‘Turning Point'
- What? You're Not Investing in Real Estate?
- Report: Young Families Should Live Here
- Few Lenders Plan to Loosen Standards
- CoStar's People of Note (Aug 25) CBRE Transwestern Promote Regional Leadership while Cushman Adds Leasing Capital Markets Talent