Long Term Flood Insurance Reforms Win Support of House Committee
The Financial Services Committee of the U.S. House of Representatives voted unanimously on Tuesday to approve a five-year extension to the National Flood Insurance Program.
- Homeowners May Be Overconfident in Remodeling Skills
- AC Units Targeted in String of Thefts
- Local Investor Secures $9 Million Refi for Holiday Inn Express in Lake Wales
- Watch List (March 16) IRET Doubling Down on Multifamily in Oil Shocked Upper Midwest
- How Long Until Sellers Seriously Consider a Price Cut?
- You Did It! Celebrate Your Big Wins in 2013
- NAR President Urges GSE Reform at White House Roundtable
- The Demand for Land Widens
- Amazon Swoops in on America's Shopping Malls
- Seller Willing to Accept $45M—and Bitcoins