Does Your Listing Have a ‘Blooper Room?'
The phrase is being used by real estate pros to describe problematic spaces that turn off buyers.
- Pay Off Mortgage Before Retirement? Maybe Not So Wise
- Cold Calling in Real Estate Under Fire in New Lawsuit
- REALTORS® Upbeat on Housing Outlook
- Home Owners Stand to Recapture More Equity in 2014
- Fast Moving Markets' Demographic Secret?
- Imperial Crown Apts Sell for $69M
- Mortgage Applications Fall Now Wait and See
- Will 'Urban 'Burbs' Draw More Millennials to Suburbs?
- McLaren Engineering Expands Orlando Team with Two New Hires
- Agellan Capital Pays $183M for Former Kash n' Karry HQ