Does Your Listing Have a ‘Blooper Room?'
The phrase is being used by real estate pros to describe problematic spaces that turn off buyers.
- How to Get Noticed on Social Media
- CoStar's People of Note (Oct 27) Cresa Expanding in NYC NKF Names Market Leader
- Bank of America Reportedly Nears Settlement on Toxic Mortgages
- China and Qatar buying London properties
- Younger Pros Are Feeling More Stressed
- In Winter These Housing Markets Are Hot
- RPR Gets Major Franchise Backing
- Investors Eye Millennial Rising in Housing
- Mill Creek UBS Sell 300 Unit Lantower Westshore Apts
- Is Your Chair Your Worst Enemy?