More Buyers Use Gov't Assistance Programs for Down Payments
Those who are utilizing these aid programs often have little to nothing invested in the down payment of their house purchase. This has some housing analysts concerned.
- Homes Are More Affordable Than 20 Years Ago
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low
- Century 21's Thanksgiving Anthem Generates Some Buzz
- Condo Buyers Could Get Fast Automated Appraisals
- Suburbs to Be Hot Office Markets in 2018
- Live in a rock star's home for about $1 million
- You Can Find the Biggest Homes Here
- Renovations That Cause Neighborhood Feuds
- More Americans Think Selling Is a Good Idea
- As 2014 Approaches How Should You Adjust?