The Reason Women May Be Overpaying on Mortgages
While both sexes need more education on loan options, women in particular aren't shopping around enough for savings, a new study says.
- Average US 30 year Mortgage Rate at 428%
- Report: Renter Growth to Explode by 2030
- IRS: HELOCs Still Deductible for Renovations
- Will Tampa Finally Build More Office Space in 2018?
- Safest Places in America
- Pollack Shores RE Grp Pays $645M for Lexington Park at Westchase
- Owners Smarten Up Their Homes in Remodels
- Hilton Garden Inn Sold for $112M
- Home Renovation Makes Pre Recession Gains
- Loan Demand Up After 10 Weeks of Decreases