The Reason Women May Be Overpaying on Mortgages
While both sexes need more education on loan options, women in particular aren't shopping around enough for savings, a new study says.
- Report: Homes Are Getting Even Less Affordable
- Future Paved for Driverless Cars?
- Tackling the Environment and Real Estate
- Market Trend: Select Top Three Tampa St Petersburg Retail Leases Signed in Q4 2013
- Epiq Solutions Leases Space in Oakview Center
- Don't Be Fooled by New Home Sales Plunge
- CoStar's People of Note (Apr 8)
- Supreme Court Upholds Concept of ‘Disparate Impact' in Fair Housing Claims
- NB Investment Ents Pays $14M for Port Richey Industrial
- Survey Finds Younger Buyers Taking Over