Baby Boomers Love Cities Too
The assumption that the older generation wants to settle into a McMansion and live a grand suburban life may not always match up to reality.
- Why I Love LED Lights and You Should Too
- Farmhouse Style Bathrooms With Modern Comforts
- NAR to Congress: Ease Up on Mortgage Credit
- Builders Warn Trade War Is Now Hitting Housing
- Best and Worst Cities for Car Lovers
- Will Heirs One Day Face the Bill on a Reverse Mortgage?
- The Strangest Real Estate Add Ons
- Sun Belt the Center of Population Shift
- California City Backs Plan to Seize 'Underwater' Mortgages
- Bank Repos on the Rise in 26 States