HUD Clarifies: DACA Recipients Aren't Eligible for FHA Mortgages
The letter cleared up recent confusion about whether immigration status was affecting the ability of some to get a federally backed loan.
- Are College Grads Too Optimistic About Their Lifestyles?
- US Named Hottest Global Housing Market
- New York dominates 2014 list of America's most expensive ZIP codes
- Pros and Cons of 6 Common Roof Types
- Survey: Consumer Confidence in Housing Hot This Spring
- 3 Ways to Improve Customer Connections
- Study: Homes Near EV Charging Stations Fetch a Premium
- When Selling a Smart Home Don't Look Stupid
- FHA Fee Cuts Likely to Lure More Buyers
- Copper Beech Estate Sets Record Selling for $120 Million