The Hottest Housing Markets Are Looking Very Different
The Midwest and Northeast are outshining California markets, which have long dominated realtor.com®'s monthly list of the most bustling locales in the country.
- Dade City MOB Trades for $25M
- Your Home of the Future: A Shipping Container?
- Study: Reluctant Refinancers Missed Out on Saving Thousands
- Contingent Offers May Not Hurt You As Much
- Automated Appraisals AMCs Worry Appraisers
- Is Multitasking Making You Stupid?
- Dealmaking: Do the Different Thing
- REMAX Readies for Stock Market Debut
- CoStar's People of Note (Sept 29 Oct 5)
- Why Americans Are Cautious About Housing