The Hottest Housing Markets Are Looking Very Different
The Midwest and Northeast are outshining California markets, which have long dominated realtor.com®'s monthly list of the most bustling locales in the country.
- City Living Not Just a Modern Shift
- 10 Most Expensive Homes on the Market
- Make a shipping container your home for less than $185K
- Retail Vacancies on Track to Reach Record High
- Today's Pets Are Real Estate Influencers
- Donald Trump's childhood home is going up for auction
- Ross Joins Avison Young as New SVP
- Do Real Estate Websites Violate Fair Housing?
- The 10 Most Affordable Places to Live in US
- You Can Help Assess Hurricane Damage