Calif MLS Giant Temporarily Shuts Down After Malware Attack
The largest multiple listing service that serves Northern California was forced to close its listing site for a day after becoming the latest victim of a cyberattack.
- Booming Rental Market Sets New Records
- Pending Home Sales Bounce Back in July
- How Much More Buyers Are Paying for a Mortgage
- Senate Bill Cuts Property Tax Deduction Keeps MID
- 5 Mistakes First Time Home Buyers Make
- The Main Culprit Behind Housing's Slowdown?
- Landlords Can Get Tougher on Tenants Under New Law
- Mortgage Apps Surge as Rates Inch Lower
- 4 Common Ways Home Sellers Kill a Deal
- Fewer Buyers Are Bringing All Cash to Close