Consumers Are Clueless About How to Qualify for a Mortgage
It's true: Americans continue to have a lot of wrong assumptions about what it takes to get a mortgage. You can help set them straight.
- Fed Votes to Hold Off on Rate Hike For Now
- Home Buyer Confidence on the Rise
- Agents Annoyed by Buyers Wanting Celebrity Treatment
- Cell Towers Antennas Problematic for Buyers
- CoStar's People of Note (Feb 15 21)
- The Most Least Expensive Cars to Insure
- Housing Predictions and Stats for Amazon's HQ2
- Home Owners Try to Score Super Bowl Dough
- Upstream Listing Management Tool to Simplify MLS Integration
- Fannie to Change Mortgage Purchasing Practices?