Consumers Are Clueless About How to Qualify for a Mortgage
It's true: Americans continue to have a lot of wrong assumptions about what it takes to get a mortgage. You can help set them straight.
- Freddie: Housing Bubble Fears Too Inflated
- College Major as Predictor of House Prospects?
- Solar Panel Leases Turning Off Buyers
- Bradenton Reserve Sold for $112M
- Connectwise Leases 17198 SF in Tampa
- National Storage Affiliates Buys Lakewood Storage Facility
- The Next Big Home Feature Buyers Want?
- Zillow buys a mortgage lender and the stock tanks
- US in 'Worst Rental Affordability Crisis' Ever
- Survey: Online Marketing Brings Foot Traffic