Tax Reform May Be Making Renters Feel Richer
Renters are unlocking savings on their federal taxes, and a real estate researcher believes that will translate into greater home sales.
- Zillow: 30 Year Fixed Mortgage Rate Falls Under 4% Yet Again
- Bank of America will offer mortgages for 3% down
- Slowdown in Construction? Blame Rising Rates
- Utah Gov: REALTOR® Background Key to My Success
- Whose Famous Voice is Narrating This $324M Listing Video?
- Top 5 Home Design Stories of 2015
- Homeowners Reveal Their Top Nonnegotiable Amenities
- Market Trend: Tampa St Petersburg's Mid Year Industrial Deliveries Construction and Inventory
- Judge Dismisses Home Inspector's Suit
- Top Places for Rental Returns in 2018