Real Estate Community Voices Support in Health Care Fight
Earlier this year, a federal court ruled that provisions of a Department of Labor rule—which has made access to association health plans more widespread—were unlawful. NAR and others in the industry are speaking out.
- Should Bubble Fears Be Renewed?
- Rental Costs Eat Up 70% of Your Income Here
- Amazon Teeters Into Selling Homes… Kind Of
- Luxury Brokers Go to Extremes With Marketing
- Plan to House Teachers in Schools Draws Backlash
- CoStar's People of Note (Dec 8) HFF and Cresa Expand Cushman Hires Mangum
- Refinancing Paid Off for Borrowers in 2014
- New Rental Units Too Pricey for Most Renters
- Olympia Development Secures $72M Refi for 18 Property Portfolio
- Berkowitz: News Corp Will Make Realtor® More Competitive