Expectation vs Reality: Planning for Ownership
One in five parents say they expect their child to own a home by age 25, but this doesn't always match real life.
- How to Handle the Ghosts in Real Estate
- 4 Things to Be on Alert for When Buying an Older Home
- Weekday Mornings Are Hot for House Hunting
- For Investor Clients: The Top Flipping Cities
- Mortgage Rates Jump to 6 Week High
- Home Insurance Myths to Bust for Your Clients
- New Tools Help Market Homes' ‘Transit Score'
- Military Foreclosure Protections Extended
- 'The Godfather' home up for sale
- Cardinal Point Real Estate Pays $273M for TriPointe Plaza