Buyers May Need 124 Hours to Decide on a Home
Your clients are taking a longer time to find a home—and may view the property they want more than once before deciding to make an offer.
- Need a Down Payment? Sell Shares
- How Long Does It Take to Get a Mortgage?
- Homebuilders May Have a Social Media Problem
- Freddie to Help Underserved Owners Find Jobs
- Court College Grads: Here's Why
- Ashford Prime Making Progress on Lux Remake of Hotel Portfolio
- Don't Let Sellers Get Overconfident
- Mall Giant Westfield Sold in $16B Deal
- CoStar's People of Note (Aug 18 24)
- Study: Home Ownership Key in Retirement