Buyers May Need 124 Hours to Decide on a Home
Your clients are taking a longer time to find a home—and may view the property they want more than once before deciding to make an offer.
- Dipping Into the Bank of Mom and Dad
- What City Is the Smartest of All?
- 8 Wealthiest Towns in the US
- CoStar's People of Note (June 17)
- Hoarding Is a Selling Agent's Nemesis
- Study: Homeownership Makes You More Attractive
- 9 Pro Tips for a Top Notch DIY Paint Job
- The Extra Housing Costs: How to Prep Your Buyers
- Man Shot Killed During Home Showing
- Despite Drop in Mortgage Rates Loan Demand Stays Flat