Cops Agent Nab Fake Buyer in Million Dollar Transaction
A real estate pro in Louisiana recognized that the buyer was using fake income verification documents and reported it to police.
- Make an Impact in the Industry
- California Groups Sue for More Housing
- The 8 Fastest Growing Housing Markets
- Porches Are Making a Comeback
- 5 Acre Estates for Sale Across the Price Range
- The Top Exterior Finishes for New Homes Are…
- REALTORS® Promise to Send Help to Texas
- Are you getting priced out of your housing market?
- Fannie Freddie Extend Mortgage Help to Wildfire Victims
- 10 Easy Ways to Keep Energy Costs Down