There's a ‘Hybrid Closing' Option for Tech Averse Clients
Even as paperless transactions simplify the homebuying process, not everyone wants to go completely digital.
- Agents See Bright Spot for Townhomes
- Are College Grads Too Optimistic About Their Lifestyles?
- Interest Rate for 30 Year Mortgage Back in 3% Territory
- NADG Buys Courtyard at Countryside for $255M
- The 10 Most Affordable Markets for Families
- A $2M Mortgage With Zero Down Payment?
- How Race Still Matters in Real Estate
- Gen X Home Ownership Likely to Stay Low
- Mortgage Rates Fall to 3 Month Low
- Loan Applications to Buy Spring Ahead 5%