NAR: Gay Buyers Aren't Settled on Single Family Homes
A new survey from the National Association of REALTORS® released during Pride Month sheds light on how this growing segment of lesbian, gay, and bisexual buyers and home sellers differ on their housing preferences.
- Survey: Tight Markets Causing More Buyer's Remorse?
- Camping World JV Wins Bidding for Gander Mountain and Overton Assets
- Happy Living: Survey Reveals 15 Happiest Cities
- Check In on Your Prospects Over the Holidays
- Homeowners Living Farther From Their Work
- CoStar's People of Note (July 21 27)
- Condos Near Golf Cart Paths Command Lower Values
- Mortgage Rates Recede to Near Record Lows
- How to Create Buyer Urgency This Summer
- Loan Demand to Boom into 2016 MBA Says