The Most Scrutinized Details at an Open House
Home shoppers carefully size up a property during open houses, whether they are trying to buy or simply out of curiosity. Don't let small mistakes sidetrack an otherwise favorable impression.
- 40 years of the American home
- Take a Virtual Reality Tour of Iconic 'Seinfeld' Apartment
- Good for Buyers: Mortgage Rates Barely Budge
- Housing Market Starts 2018 on Positive Note
- DDR Buys Out JV Partner Blackstone Group In 30 Power Centers for $146B
- It's Official: Lennar CalAtlantic Merge
- California in Housing Hell as Wildfires Rage On
- Designs for Small Spaces as Seen on 'American Dream Builders'
- Target vs Walmart: The Best for Home Prices?
- More Neighborhoods Fall Under HOA Guidance