Average Homeowners Gained $6400 in Equity in First Quarter
“We expect home equity to continue increasing nationally in 2019, albeit at a slower pace than in recent years,” says the president of CoreLogic.
- Distressed Market to Reach 'Normal' by 2017?
- ‘No Californian' Stickers Slapped on For Sale Signs
- Move Here If You're Single and Searching for Love
- 4 Demographic Shifts Worth Watching
- Why Blight May Cause More Crime
- 'Cloud Office' Perks Attract Brokerages
- Condo Market on the Mend?
- 4 Ways to Get an Offer Accepted
- Porches Are Making a Comeback
- Oregon is the most popular state to move to