Experts: Mexican Tariffs Would Hurt Housing Affordability
Housing analysts say President Donald Trump's proposal to hike taxes on Mexican imports would make homebuilding—and home buying—more expensive.
- Some Owners Making Efforts to Cut Property Taxes
- Take the big stress out of a big move
- Most Expensive US ZIP Codes in 2016
- Accused Killer Calls Agent's Death 'Accident'
- Largest Institutional Landlord Merger Proposed
- Mortgage Giant: Stop Housing's Debbie Downers
- Facebook Users Can Now Search Timelines
- Equity Mgmt Sells Carrollwood Palms in Tampa
- Top 10 US cities for Chinese homebuyers
- Are Buyers Using Adjustable Mortgages Responsibly?