Report: Fewer Homes Selling Above List Price
The share of properties that sold at or above list price dropped to 31.1% in March—about the same level as in 2000 and 2001.
- GoDaddy Will Not Sell REALTOR Domains
- Fading FSBOs: More Sellers Admit They Need You
- Flood Insurance Premiums Still Cresting Despite New Law
- Stage a Baby Boomer Home the Millennial Way
- How Much Do Buyers Want Green vs Non Green Features?
- The Most Affordable Town in Your State
- Low Rates Spark Big Rush to Refinance
- Could Value Range Pricing Become a Thing?
- GOP declares all out war on Elizabeth Warren's agency
- Mortgage Rates Are Moving on Up