Report: Fewer Homes Selling Above List Price
The share of properties that sold at or above list price dropped to 31.1% in March—about the same level as in 2000 and 2001.
- Here's Where Hiring is on the Rise
- Over 10 Year View Home Sales Are Strong
- 10 Reasons Why Homeowners Have an Edge on Renters
- Accused Killer Calls Agent's Death 'Accident'
- Market Trend: Tampa St Petersburg Office Deliveries Construction and Inventory
- Zillow Mortgage Marketplace: 30 Year Rates Fall Under 4%
- T Mobile Sprint Merger: Commercial Impact?
- 5 Things Renters Should Know About Owning
- Report: 'We're in a Housing Affordability Crisis'
- VA Mortgages Are Booming and Why You Should Try to Land One