Experts: Mexican Tariff Would Hurt Housing Affordability
Housing analysts say President Donald Trump's proposal to hike taxes on Mexican imports would make homebuilding—and home buying—more expensive.
- Home Ownership Rate Near 20 Year Low
- Brokerage Shows Listing Activity With ‘Housing Dashboard'
- REALTORS® Remain Confident in Market Outlook
- Nearly 80% of Housing Markets Are Stabilizing
- 10 States With the Cheapest Mortgage Rates
- Multifamily Boom Can't Last Forever
- Rising Prices Squeeze Out Young Buyers
- Where Homes Sold the Fastest This Winter
- The First Bendable Smartphone Almost Here
- Mortgage rates dip as Fed holds stimulus steady